Pages

Monday 3 November 2014

October Favourites


I'm back! Today's post is going to be all about the things I've been loving through out October! A little warning, for some reason there is a vast amount of youtube related things in here so if somehow you cannot stand the mention of youtubers, I don't think this one's for you.

FOOD
Let's start with food, I've been obsessing over Nutella and Go!
It is basically just a portion of Nutella with mini breadsticks nevertheless it is delicious! I can't even think of anything more to say about it because if the word "Nutella" hasn't enticed you to try it, I don't know what will!







It is sideways so sorry about that


Heavenly

CLOTHING
Clothing wise, I've been wearing this cocoon cardigan an awful lot.
It is light and super comfortable which is great now that it is getting a tad chillier, and it can be styled in lots of different ways.

MUSIC
 Besides still repetitively listening to TRXYE I've been obsessing over 4 songs in particular;
-Need you right now - Bethany Mota  The song is super catchy and its great that Bethany is branching out in so many ways.

-Nobody - Ricky Dillon (ooh another youtuber) I loved Ordinary and now Nobody too! It is very upbeat and catchy and O2L are just amazing.

-Centuries - Fall Out Boy Fall Out Boy are my favourite band and I love the song. (obviously, why else would it be in a favourites?)

-VooDoo Doll - 5SOS Again, this song is very catchy and 5sos are amazing so...


BEAUTY (?) or pampering ?
This month I loved using one of my personal Lush favourites; Bubble Gum Lip Scrub which does an excellent job at exfoliating your lips. I love all things Lush so much and will be posting a blog post all about it very soon. - side note "soon" is a very annoying word which you will especially dread if you are a fan of Troye Sivan.




Unless you have been living under a rock, you will know that Zoe Sugg AKA Zoella, has released a line of pampering products. I'm particularly fond of the "Blissfull Mistfull Body Mist". I can't identify specific notes but I think the general scent is quite fruity. I'm a huge fan of Zoe so my excitement for her new range was pretty crazy.
You can pick up the body mist from Superdrug or on FeelUnique.com for £8 :)

ENTERTAINMENT
Last but not least, entertainment! First off, I obviously loved watching lots of Halloween movies including; Twitches, Halloween Town and Hocus Pocus! Over on Youtube, my friend Amel revamped her channel so I would love for you to go over and check out her channel where she will be posting lots of beauty and tag videos.

Also, I've been binge watching 24 on Netflix, which is my absolute most favourite show! Fortunately I had my half term during October so I got to stay up late watching 24 :) To summarise, each season of 24 follows a day of federal agent Jack Bauer's life, as he derails terrorist attacks.

Found this on tumblr and it is one of the most relatable things in my life.


The first couple of episodes of each season are not the best but honestly, once you get past them you will be hooked.
Lastly in this little category, The Apprentice. If you live in the UK you will probably know that The Apprentice is back for it's 10th year! I'm loving this season just as I have all the others.

Podcasts are a thing that I've never been into until now, in October I had been catching up with both Tyler Oakley's podcast (PsychoBabble) and Grace Helbig's podcast (Not too deep with Grace Helbig). Both are absolutely hilarious so go subscribe on iTunes for free :) In other news Grace has just gone and become a New York times best seller!

That's all for todays post, I hope you enjoyed it
- Aleena x



No comments:

Post a Comment